We are pleased to inform you that the school has been opened for the 2021-22 school year. Mask mandates for both students and staff are in place. Also, new regulations requiring quarantining or regular testing have also been established. Contact tracing and quarantining are also implemented wherever it is necessary. We request the continued cooperation of the community in helping us establish and maintain a medically safe environment as much as possible. We hope that the means employed may be blessed by the Lord.
- We no longer be checking student temperatures in the morning or during the day.
- Week openings and closings are held in the auditorium for all students.
- Recess times have been returned to pre-Covid schedule.
- Library group visits have been returned to pre-Covid schedules.
- Hallway traffic regulations have been cancelled.
- The cleaning schedule has been revised.
The following regulations remain in place.
- All students and school personnel must wear mask in the building.
- Zoom lessons are still available for students who are at home for medical reasons.
Your patience and cooperation is appreciated.