- We are pleased to inform you that it has now been more than a month since any student or teacher in our school was exposed or tested positive to the coronavirus. This is an encouraging sign which we certainly hope will continue in the future.
- Governor Murphy has announced that some regulations are being rolled back in our state. He also stated that if this trend continues more changes will be made in the coming weeks.
- Public schools around us are opening more and more to in class instruction.
- A lot of people are being vaccinated and have less concerns about getting the virus.
- A lot of people have had the virus and feel that the antibodies would help in them from getting it again.
All these factors have contributed to a general mindset that the virus is fading.
As a result, our school regulations have been revised. The following changes have been made.
- We will no longer be checking student temperatures in the morning or during the day.
- Week openings and closings will be held in the auditorium for all students.
- Recess times will be returned to pre-Covid schedule.
- Library group visits will be returned to pre-Covid schedules.
- Hallway traffic regulations have been cancelled.
- Students may remove masks on busses when the windows are opened, and the bus is moving.
- The cleaning schedule has been revised.
The following regulations remain in place.
- All school personnel must wear mask in the building.
- Lunches are still eaten in the classroom.
- Zoom lessons are still available for students who are at home.
Our hope and desire are that the remaining regulations may soon be dismissed. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated.