FOR N.R.C.S.A. TO PROCESS THIS APPLICATION:
The Parents of STUDENTS must:
- Complete and return an application form.
- Provide certification of date of birth for Kindergarten students. A copy of the birth certificate should be attached to the application.
The Parents of GUEST STUDENTS must:
- Write a letter stating reason(s) for enrolling child in school based on the Word of God and sound reformed doctrine. (Not necessary for students with parents or guardians who are full confession members of one of the following supporting churches: Ebenezer NRC of Franklin Lakes, NJ; NRC, Clifton; Free Reformed Church, Pequannock, NJ)
- Parents must contact the Principal and set up an in home interview with the Admissions Committee.
- After the in home interview, parents must sign the statement below, which testifies their conformance to the principles and life style espoused by the Netherlands Reformed Congregations.
- Secure a letter of recommendation from an existing NRCS Association member
The Netherlands Reformed Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and scholarships. .
THE NETHERLANDS REFORMED CHRISTIAN SCHOOL ASSOCIATION DOES NOT CARRY ANY ACCIDENT OR LIABILITY INSURANCE TO PROTECT AGAINST FINANCIAL LOSS IN THE EVENT OF PERSONAL INJURY.