FOR N.R.C.S.A. TO PROCESS THIS APPLICATION:
The Parents of STUDENTS must:
- Complete and return an application form.
- Provide certification of date of birth for Kindergarten students. A copy of the birth certificate should be attached to the application.
The Parents of GUEST STUDENTS must:
- Write a letter stating reason(s) for enrolling childe in school based on the Word of God and sound reformed doctrine. (Not necessary for students with parents or guardians who are full confession members of one of the following supporting churches: Ebenezer NRC of Franklin Lakes, NJ; NRC, Clifton; Free Reformed Church, Pequannock, NJ)
- Parents must contact the Principal and set up an in home interview with the Admissions Committee.
- After the in home interview, parents must sign the statement below, which testifies their conformance to the principles and life style espoused by the Netherlands Reformed Congregations.
I/WE HEREBY AGREE TO SUPPORTING THE POLICIES OF THE SCHOOL IF MY/OUR CHILD IS ACCEPTED FOR ENROLLMENT.
I/WE HEREBY TESTIFY THAT WE HAVE READ AND AGREE WITH THE STUDENT ADMISSION POLICY (See admission policy)
THE NETHERLANDS REFORMED CHRISTIAN SCHOOL ASSOCIATION DOES NOT CARRY ANY ACCIDENT OR LIABILITY INSURANCE TO PROTECT AGAINST FINANCIAL LOSS IN THE EVENT OF PERSONAL INJURY.